Publications - Overview
Publications published in connection with the listing and admission to trading or participation and exchange trading in SIX Swiss Exchange and SIX Corporate Bonds.
Below is an overview of the contents under Publications:
- Communiqués from the Regulatory Board and SIX Exchange Regulation published to announce new regulations or of regulatory amendments and publication of specific decisions, explanations and fundamental changes in practice. You can subscribe to these via Online Services;
- Disclosure Office Notices to explain its practices with regard to the application of individual provisions of the Financial Market Infrastructure Act and the Financial Market Infrastructure Ordinance of the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA);
- Notifications concerning significant shareholders and management transactions;
- Official notices of SIX Swiss Exchange relating to listing or admission to trading which are published daily by companies listed on SIX Swiss Exchange;
- Legal precedents and Sanction decisions/Sanction notices related to the application of the rules;
- Commentaries and explanations on the Directives on Ad Hoc Publicity, Corporate Governance and Management Transactions;
- Reports and Tools you may require in connection with the application of the rules;
- Media releases;
- Delisting decisions;
- Queries relating to opting up/out and number of shares per issuer;
- Details on consultation process;
- Lists of members.