The Sanctions Commission and SIX Exchange Regulation publish legally enforceable sanction decisions/sanction notices in anonymized form.
Find out more about sanctions that may be imposed on issuers by SIX Exchange Regulation and the Sanctions Commission.
Sanctions may be imposed in the following cases in particular:
- ad hoc publicity
- financial reporting
- regular reporting obligations
- corporate governance
- management transactions
Pursuant to Art. 61(1) LR the following sanctions may be imposed on issuers, guarantors and recognized representatives:
- fine of up to CHF 1 million (in cases of negligence) or CHF 10 million (in cases of wrongful intent)
- suspension of trading
- delisting or reallocation to a different regulatory standard
- exclusion from further listings
- withdrawal of recognition
The above-mentioned sanctions may be imposed on a cumulative basis.
Regulations Use of Fines
Regulations on the Use of Fines