4 Market Control in extraordinary situations
4.1 Measures in extraordinary situations
1 Should an extraordinary situation as per Clause 10.5.1 Rule Book arise, Market Control may institute all measures which it deems necessary to maintain fair and orderly trading as far as possible or, if this is not possible, to interrupt trading.
2 In particular, Market Control may
- delay the opening of a trade in a security;
- interrupt continuous trading in a security;
- instruct the participants involved to adjust or delete orders;
- declare trades null and void and treat them according to Clause 6; or
- interrupt trading in full or in part.