2 Market control duties
1 The market control of the Exchange ("Market Control") shall ensure transparent, efficient and liquid trading with the objective of treating investors and participants equally and protecting investors.
2 Market Control shall, in particular, assume the following tasks:
- it shall regulate trading periods on the basis of defined parameters and suspend trading if fair and orderly pricing is not ensured;
- it shall monitor and verify every trade as soon as possible for market compliance and declare trades already conducted to be null and void in certain instances (see Clause 6);
- it may also adjust trading parameters at short notice in certain situations;
- it shall inform participants of any adjustment to trading parameters, trade restrictions and mistrades;
- it shall issue instructions to participants in special situations; and
- it shall interrupt trading entirely in special situations.