7 Suspension and termination of participation
7.1 Suspension of participation
1 The Exchange may, at any time, block a participant's access to the exchange system and/or delete its orders if:
- it fails to comply with the rules of the Exchange or those of a central counterparty;
- the participant is unable to conduct its business properly;
- the participant defaults on payments connected to monetary claims by the Exchange or the central counterparty against the participant, or if insolvency is threatened or has already occurred;
- debt restructuring, composition or liquidation proceedings are instigated against the participant, or criminal proceedings commenced against the participant or one of its senior bodies; and
- the participant does not use the exchange system for a considerable period of time.
2 The Exchange may publicly announce the suspension of participation and name the participant concerned.
3 A participant may also be suspended in connection with sanction proceedings.